A sense of our past.
A plan for our future.
A respect for our heritage.
History. Vision. Legacy.
Those are the ideals of this year's Capital Pride theme, and those are the ideals that drive the Community Partners -- the organizations and activists that make possible this annual celebration of the LGBT community.
For this 33rd annual celebration of pride, 19 Community Partners have come together to share in the planning and implementation of Capital Pride.
Each organization that devoted its time and resources has be invaluable to making the 2008 Capital Pride a reality, as well as the individuals who make each of those organizations a vibrant and vital part of our community.
On the following pages, meet each of the Community Partners that have committed to making Capital Pride a success.
- Arlington Gay and Lesbian Alliance
- The Center / Crystal Meth Working Group
- D.C. Jewish Community Center - Gay & Lesbian Outreach and Engagement
- DC Strokes Rowing Club
- DC Radical Faeries
- Dignity Washington
- Food and Friends
- Gay Men's Chorus of Washington
- Human Rights Campaign
- Hillwood Museum and Gardens
- DC Lambda Squares
- The Mautner Project
- Metro DC PFLAG
- Metropolitan Community Churches
- National Youth Advocacy Coalition
- One in Ten
- Unitarian Universalists
- Whitman-Walker Clinic
- Youth Pride Alliance